Vue Orleans (Vue) provides www.vueorleans.com and its subdomains (including websites accessed through mobile devices as well as downloadable mobile applications) and application program interfaces ("APIs") (collectively, the "Websites") in support of the Attractions mission to present an authentic view of New Orleans to diverse audiences through the preservation and interpretation of history, culture, food, art, festivals, and music. By accessing the Websites, users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which Vue may revise at any time. Users are encouraged to visit this page from time to time to review current terms and conditions. You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights. The text, images, trademarks, data, audio files, video files and clips, software, documentation or other information contained in these files, and other content on the Websites (collectively, the "Materials") are proprietary to Vue or its licensors unless otherwise identified.
- User Representations. By using this site, you represent and warrant that all information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. That you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. That you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You will not access the site through automated or non-human means. You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Materials Vue Believes to be Under Copyright or Other Restrictions. Materials the Museum believes to be under copyright or other restrictions are available for limited noncommercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws.
- User Responsibility. From time to time the Vue may invite users to share content. Please know that shared content will be reviewed by Vue staff and may be reproduced by the Vue in all media now known or hereinafter devised.
- Security. By creating accounts and passwords on the Websites, users agree to maintain the confidentiality of their login credentials and are responsible for restricting access to their personal computer and mobile devices. User agrees to use the Websites for lawful purposes only and will not participate in any action that will compromise the security of the Websites or damage the Websites and their content.
- User-Generated Content. By posting content, including but not limited to comments, photographs, product reviews, and links to external sites, on the Websites, users agree to comply with all requirements and procedures for posting and messaging, and to avoid abusive and offensive language and to refrain from posting any content that is commercial in nature, advocates for a political cause or legislation, or infringes upon any third party's rights, including privacy, copyright, trademark, or patent. Vue does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by users or third parties. Vue requires users to obtain all necessary permissions, such as a copyrighted work by an artist or a copyrighted story or a news article written by another person, before posting or distributing any content on the Websites.
It is strictly prohibited to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, or infringing material that could constitute conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, a violation of privacy or publicity, or otherwise violate law. Vue shall have the right, but not the obligation, to inspect, monitor, review, edit, remove, refuse or delete any content for any reason whatsoever. Access and accounts of repeat infringers will, in appropriate circumstances, be terminated. Vue does not warrant that the use of the materials on the Websites will not infringe the rights of any third party and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such content or materials or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, danger, or inaccuracy contained in information within such locations of the Websites.
Please note: Vue may discontinue any portion of the Websites at any time. It will not remove comments upon a user's request. By submitting comments, users acknowledge that they will be posted on the Internet. Users grant Vue the right to quote from comments in all media now known and hereinafter devised. By posting or distributing information or material on the Websites, users expressly abandon any proprietary rights in their comments, and such information or material may be freely copied and distributed by others without your permission.
- Purchasing on the Websites. Vue has the right to refuse, limit, or cancel any orders placed on the Websites. Errors in pricing or description are subject to correction and may be adjusted at any time. Errors in order processing are also subject to correction. A user must be 18 or older to make a purchase on the Websites.
- Vue Product Representation. Every attempt is made to provide accurate information about Vue Store products. Vue does not warrant that any information, including product descriptions, promotions, and product availability, is correct, complete, current, or without typographical errors. All typographical errors, inaccuracies, and omissions are subject to correction.
Vue makes every effort to present the colors of products as accurately as possible. The display of color depends on the settings of a user's particular monitor; Vue cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on an individual's monitor will be correct.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. Vue has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Websites and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or other sites linked to or from the Websites. Vue provides these links as a convenience and linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at the user's own risk. A link does not imply endorsement or affiliation with the linked site by Vue.
- Integrated Third-Party Tools. Vue offers integrated tools and other social sharing features on the Websites. By accessing the integrated tools and features users agree to be bound by the third party’s terms of service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Websites are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Vue may update, change, or delete content at any time. Vue makes reasonable, ongoing efforts to revise and update the Websites, but does not warrant that the Websites will provide continuous, prompt, secure, or error-free service, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions, including the inaccuracy of content, or for any damages or losses that users or any third party may incur as a result of the unavailability of the Websites. Vue assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect a user's computer equipment or other property resulting from use of the Websites or downloading of any Materials from the Websites. At its discretion Vue may discontinue or take down the Websites or any section or Material within the Websites at any time.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER VUE, ITS AFFILIATES, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE MUSEUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITES, CONTENT, AND/OR COMPILATION.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Vue is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws and requires all users of the Websites to comply with these laws. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") to report alleged infringements. A copyright owner of any content should contact Vue immediately to report any concerns of infringement by providing notice to Vue as required by the DMCA, Title 17 U.S.C. § 512. if such notice is provided by mail, please address it to: General Manager, Vue Orleans 100 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans LA 70130.
- Indemnity. The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Vue and its respective supervisors, trustees, officers, agents, and employees harmless from all claims, causes, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees), judgments, liabilities, losses, and damages arising from or relating to your use of or operation of the Websites or any of its Materials.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereto shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of, in connection with, or related to this Agreement shall be brought in any Federal or State court located in the State of Louisiana, and the parties hereby waive any objection that they may have to personal jurisdiction in these courts.